Wednesday, November 10, 2010

O Almighty!!

O Almighty! I wanna come to you..
I wanna stay with you...
I wanna leave this world..
where no one is heard

It's only you who can listen...
you know tomorrow's vision...
No matter..what they look for...
but you are the ultimate mission

O Almighty! with happiness on face...
everybody is there in rat's race..
trying to make ( as they want) the wind blow...
but strange.....they don't know...
that they are crying out...
'coz of life's ups and downs
Everybody's chasing money..
and forgot who is their real honey

O Almighty! in this dark world...
show a RAY of light...
and vanish away its dreary plight

O Almighty! either you give them solace...
or call me at your place...
'coz i don't wanna live on this earth...
which is brimming with humanity's dearth

O Almighty! what are you searching here and there...
I am here engaged in prayer...
right in front of you
O Almighty! I wanna come to you...
I wanna stay with you

2 comments: