Friday, November 12, 2010

The Unborn Voice

O Mother! I wanna come...I wanna see this world
I won't demand anything...
Nor I'll ask to fly like a bird

O Mother! About me, you need not to bother
I won't demand anything...
But I'll stay in a corner
I'll always be there on your call...
to do all the chores and clean the hall

O Father! I won't hurt your prestige...
but 'll help it to rise to peak
O Father! there must be some problem...
that's why you don't want me to come...

I don't want anything from you...
But only want to know...
What is sky 'n' which color is called blue...
What are sparrows...
and why is there future (just like us) too narrow...
What is green of plants...
and red, pink, yellow and purple of flowers...
I just want to know...
What is snow white...
What is limelight....
Why seas so deep and mountains at height...
What are the RAYs of sun...
Why life is called fun....
and why for some souls...
It is none.........

3 comments: