Thursday, February 10, 2011

Confession

I see a couple...
It reminds me of you
Your name on anybody's lips...
It reminds me of you
People talking about your place...
It reminds me of you
And here, I confess...
that I'm still in love with you

I regret why...
I said you goodbye
Though, that day, I didn't cry
But now, I lament and weep...
Why I said you goodbye...
and that promise i didn't keep
Why that fateful day came...
when i made excuse so lame
Why i break-up with you...
and turned so cold and blue

On the face of it,
I say we are just friends...
but inside my emotions blend
Now, I wanna come back to you...
and be a part of your crew
But, I think this RAY will neva' arise...
and my life has become a dice
trying to poise over dreams...
not hearing to what my heart screams...
and I still cry...
why i said you goodbye.. 

2 comments: