Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rising!!

The confession I made...
All was wrong
The life I lived...
All was wrong
Whateva' I thought
All was wrong
The things were going wrong...
as like as a drunk monk...
until the bell rang...
and made a loud bang...
there, within my heart...
as the emotions were tearing apart
those emotions so fake...
and a mess in my life they made

Now, everything's so clear...
and I have no fear
the tricky emotions are now sad...
'coz they can't do me any bad
My mind has shown...
that my soul has grown
The worldly things had run away...
and my life is shining like the first RAY
All the confusions are gone...
and now, the cloak of happiness...
my soul adorn
The songs of pleasure are now heard...
as like as the morning's chirping bird
I am so pleased...
and feeling at ease...
'coz solutions are here...
And, that I have no fear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment